Friday, March 30, 2012

Voxy Lady

A few months ago I walked past this building on 12th Street and was surprised to see a non-profit devoted to nurturing artists, Vox Sacramento.


So last month I made a point of stopping in for their Second Saturday Art Walk where they had all kinds of exciting things going on.


Exciting for me personally was seeing a Southside Park artist there -  at work in her new studio. As you can see, Tj Lev brings a lot of color and cheer to life in her art. I happily own one of her pieces. Now when I want to see more I can find her at Vox in her endearingly named Rosebrush Studio.



3 comments:

  1. I remember you talking about that. Nice to see. And do I see shorts and flip flops? Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voxy Lady... ha ha ha, that is funny! Thank you so much for stopping by and thanks for posting about it! Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all you do! Looks like our little neighborhood is turning into another arts district!

    ReplyDelete