Sunday, July 15, 2012

ART: Alive and Well

Southside Park certainly did not suspend activity when I was out of town for three weeks!

When I left I was sad that we had recently lost not one, but THREE art galleries in our neighborhood. One that folded was downstairs from the working artist's studios at ARTHOUSE, 1021 R Street.  When I came home imagine my happy surprise to see that 1021 R Street not only had this new awning...


...but also a NEW gallery inside! Adamson Gallery shares this cool space with... 


...photographer Robin Hagy.



Add these places to your monthly art walk and see for yourself that the art energy in Southside Park is indefatigable! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Catherine....we look forward to many fun Second Saturdays and art events here at 1021 R street... We appreciate your kind words.
    Colleen and Robin

    ReplyDelete