Sunday, January 8, 2012

Traveling Troubadours

I try to have my camera with me anytime I am out and about in our neighborhood cause you never know you might come across. Yesterday afternoon was a case in point.

While enjoying a beverage and the view from Insight Coffee a group of musicians entered the shop.


I was hoping for a performance but they were simply refueling after their trek from Bows and Arrows on 19th and S Streets to Southside Park. What was the deal?

They told me they were a small fraction of about 70 musicians who answered a call from one Daniel Trudeau to show up with instruments and walk west on S Street playing a G note. Apparently all kinds of musicians joined in for this simple assignment. As you can see, even this small group had an unusual variety of instruments.


So who is this Daniel Trudeau and how do I find him? Today's Bee had all the answers.

See how fun it is to be in Southside Park?



1 comment:

  1. You always have your camera with you when you are out and about... because you are always talking on it! Looks like a nice day in SacTown. What a fun group to come across... Southside is indeed an interesting place!

    ReplyDelete