Thursday, January 19, 2012

Warehouses of Wonder - Part I

There are dozens of mysterious warehouses in our neighborhood, many with FOR LEASE signs. I'm really curious about what they are, have been or will be. We recently watched one on 8th and S Streets transform into Insight Coffee.

It is no mystery what the warehouse across the street from Insight is.


It is not the most inviting facade despite the blue awning over the door so, not owning a restaurant, I've walked by their door many times without entering. Finally the incongruous Notary Public sign peaked my interest and I had to see the interior for myself.


WOW! For your average non-resturant owner, this place is a party giver's mecca.


There are rows and rows of fun things...  

small...


medium...


and large.


Yaffee's is a fun place to stop in for a look see. You might find inspiration for your party or kitchen...or for opening a restaurant. I know an area with some suitable wharehouses... 

1 comment: