Thursday, December 22, 2011

Everyday-is-a-Holiday Food

My friend and I decided to celebrate the holidays together at 10th and W Streets (which is on the edge of Southside Park neighborhood) at Doughbot (which is on the edge of a traditional donut experience). 

Doughbot has received a lot of press so it was fun to be served by the now-famous founders, Bryan Widener & Dannah O’Donnell.

I came in for a single donut (that's mine - Vanilla Bean - in the photo above) but wanted to show a variety on this blog so one of their patrons let me photograph his order.


My friend grabbed her favorite Maple Bacon donut and a corner chair.  Until they offer a public restroom they can't have tables for lingering but with the view from the corner of the street and the robot art inside, who cares about a table?


And if Doughbot wasn't colorful enough, look at what is parked outside for peddle-powered deliveries. The driver has a great way to work off their everyday-is-a holiday treats.



2 comments:

  1. Delightful report... can't wait to explore with you! And get one of those Maple/Bacon Donuts... I want the red chair. The donuts look tasty and Dannah is a babe! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I don't think I will be getting a 'single' donut!

    ReplyDelete