Friday, December 9, 2011

My Dogs are Barking

The title of this post does not refer to all the walking I've been doing around Southside Park. It refers to a fun thing to do tomorrow night with your dog: take your pooch to an art exhibit!

Southside Park is home to several art galleries and one of the best is Skinner Howard Art.  It is located in a gorgeous brick building at 723 S Street. The entry is the back awning you see here.


They invite you - and your canine companion - to their annual Dog & Cat show.  I stopped by last night and the art is a hoot, affordable and flying off the walls.


It runs til January 7th but I think the most fun time to go is this Saturday during the Art Walk, 6 - 9 PM. Sales benefit PALS.


If you take a stroll there hopefully you and your dog won't be barking in either sense of the expression. But I can guarantee you will be smiling at all the fun art!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good (and fun) show... Skinner/Howard is one of my favorite galleries!

    ReplyDelete